Liquid Monomer 16oz
- EMA is the right way to go – if you ask professionals about what ingredient should be the core of liquid monomers, they would say ethyl methacrylate (EMA). The reason is that it is perfectly safe for the health of your skin and nails and it won’t cause them any damage
- No MMA or other toxins – just as you should use EMA you should avoid methyl methacrylate (MMA) in liquid monomers. We at Joya Mia are aware that MMA in a liquid state is toxic for your skin and damages your nails, which is why our EMA Liquid Monomer is 100% MMA-free
- No discoloration or yellowing– we want to protect your nails and keep them looking shiny and dazzling. That is why we gave our best into coming up with a formula of ingredients that will secure no yellowing or discoloration whatsoever when using our liquid monomer
- Salon quality and sizes – we are proud of the fact that our products are of professional quality and that is why numerous salons out there trust the Joya Mia brand. We made our liquid monomer available in three different sizes so that both individuals and professionals can choose the right packaging
- Compatible with other Joya Mia products – we appreciate your trust in our products, which is why compatibility is of the utmost importance for us. All other products made by our premium brand go hand in hand with Professional Liquid Monomer manufactured by our company
Joya Mia offers a high-quality EMA Liquid Monomer for Acrylic Nail System that keeps your nails and skin healthy!
Let’s take a look at the primary features of the product:
· The primary ingredient is ethyl methacrylate (EMA)
· No methyl methacrylate (MMA)
· No yellowing
· Three different size variations
· Made in the U.S.A
One of the reasons why Joya Mia is the leading brand in the industry is that we take care of our customers. Each of our products has a carefully designed formula that is absolutely safe for the health of your nails and skin. EMA Liquid Monomer for Acrylic Nail System Joya Mia has been made of 100% ethyl methacrylate. That is the recommended ingredient to be used for liquid monomers.
We made our product 100% free of methyl methacrylate. MMA is not considered healthy for your nails and skin in a liquid state, which is why you should only use No MMA nail monomers. We recommend using Joya Mia Acrylic Liquid Monomer in combination with our acrylic powders. Both items were designed with compatibility in mind. If used together, you will prevent discoloration and secure extraordinary absorption and adhesion. As long as you use our components in the process of coloring your nails, we guarantee absolutely no yellowing.
You can choose between three different size variations of EMA Liquid Monomer for Acrylic Nail System. The biggest pack is a 1-gallon bottle (3785 mL), but we also offer 32-ounce (950mL) and 16-ounce (475 mL) bottles. The bigger the pack the longer you can use the product and the biggest packaging can secure you for a long time.
Joya Mia Acrylic Liquid Monomer is manufactured in the United States of America and complies with all the required safety and quality standards.