DIP POWDER - Caramel Delight JMDP-71
Say hello to our latest line! Joya Mia® Dipping powder system is the new way to get salon quality manicure with the we-arability of a gel and the durability of an acrylic.
Tired of chipped nail polish? Try Joya Mia Dip Dipping Powder and enjoy a quick at-home manicure solution that lasts for weeks!
Crucial features of the product:
· Nail polish that lasts for weeks
· Professional dipping powder system
· Salon-quality product
· 2 ounces (56 grams) pack
You are surely tired of spending money to visit a nail salon only to end up with chipped nails after a day or two. Joya Mia Dip Dipping Powder offers a long-lasting solution for your nails. The entire process takes only 10-15 minutes and it results in beautiful nails that you can proudly wear for weeks.
Joya Mia brand has extensive experience in delivering professional nail polish solutions. Numerous reputable salons decided to use this product because of the high-quality ingredients used during the manufacturing process. Not only it lasts for weeks, but it also does not damage your nails and keeps them healthy!
This beauty hack is also perfect to be used at home. Joya Mia Dip Dipping Powder brings a salon-quality nail polish treatment straight to your room. You don’t have to spend extra cash and waste time on visiting the salon. Take advantage of this wonderful product and get your nails done yourself!
Joya Mia Dip Dipping Powder comes in a jar of 2 ounces (56 grams). This generous product pack will enable multiple uses of the product and secure a long-term solution for nail polishing. The item is available in 60 different colors so that you can choose to one that suits you best!
Instruction for JOYA MIA® Dipping Powder System:
1) Push the cuticles back and buff your nails to remove shine, dirt or oil.
2) Cover the prepped natural nail plate with Joya Mia® Bond and let it air dry before applying the Base Coat.
3) Apply Joya Mia® Base Coat and dip your nails in the Joya Mia® Clear Powder. Then, tap the powder excess from your nails.
4) Apply Joya Mia® Base Coat and dip in the Joya Mia® Color Powder.
5) Repeat step #4. (use brush saver to clean any left over powder on the brush).
6) Apply Joya Mia® Base Coat and dip in the Joya Mia® Clear Powder.
7) Apply a generous amount of Activator on each nail. Allow it to dry and make sure to cover the edges and cap the free edge.
8) Once dry, shape the nails with a file or Joya Mia® E-File. (You may use a buffer to smooth the nail area.) Rinse hands with water, Do NOT use soap, and let them dry. If you don't want to use water, you may use a brush to remove the dust excess.
9) Apply another coat of Activator , in order to get the perfect shine you may apply the final step right away.
10) Apply the Joya Mia® Top Coat and wait for 30 seconds.
11) Apply a slower, more detailed second layer of Top Coat. Wait 1-2 minutes to dry.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- How do I apply dipping powder?
JOYA MIA® Dipping Powder System Instructions: 1) Push the cuticles back and buff your nails to remove shine, dirt or oil. 2) Cover the prepped natural nail plate with Joya Mia® Bond and let it air dry before applying the Base Coat. 3) Apply Joya...