ALUMINIX Chrome Gel Polish ALX-18
Say hello to our latest line! Joya Mia’s ALUMINIX nails will give you the chrome-look without the mess of powder, black polish or inconsistency that Chrome method may have. This brand new patent pending technology of gel polish line will sure to please the first time every time. Ever dreamed of having a cool, futuristic look of your nails? Try our JoyaMia Aluminix Chrome Gel Polish Set of 24 Colors and choose your perfect shade today!
You can feel free to choose depending on your mood and mix and match any way you see fit. With two dozens of color options, it is sure that you will find the perfect combination for every outfit! JoyaMia included a free color chart with the product so that you are completely sure how each shade will look before you purchase it.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Chrome nail powder is a complicated method that will surely leave a mess behind. The inconsistencies in results are also something you had to deal with up until this point. Our JoyaMia Aluminix Chrome Gel Polish resolves these issues and provides a hassle-free method to give your nails a modern and sassy look. The technology will leave no mess that you will have to clean and the results are 100% reliable and free of any inconsistencies.
The nail art train is heading for the future. Make sure to jump on board with JoyaMia Aluminix Nails! High quality ingredients – our brand delivers products for both salons and amateur users. The reason for that is that we always ensure to offer top-quality items at an honest price. Joya Mia Aluminix Chrome Gel Nail Polish only contains premium ingredients that ensure long-lasting results
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- How many colors are in Aluminix?
There are 24 colors in set 1 There are 24 colors in set 2 Total colors in the Aluminix Collection is 48
- Why cant I find MX?
MX is a prefix that was used prior to ALX In 2019 Joya Mia used ALX in replacement.
- Why does my bottle show MX?
The only difference on your Aluminix item is the sticker, some may have MX and some may have ALX. Eventually all stickers will show ALX
- Do I need the red bottle? ALX-Base
The red bottle, (ALX-BASE) is used in order to achieve the chrome effect. Without the silver bottle you will achieve Jelly Nails or Glass Nails
- How do I create Glass or Jelly Nails?
Simply use the Aluminix Collection without the silver base.
- How do I acheive the Chrome Effect?
Simply use the ALX-BASE Silver base (Red Bottle) prior to applying the color tint.
- 36 Watts Black LED Nail Dryer$120.00
- PINK-Glass File$12.99
- Ceramic Drill Bits JMDB-C1$10.00
- LED V10-WhiteSpecial Price $59.00 Regular Price $99.00
- JOYA MIA 100% Diamond Nail Drill Bits JMDB-10Special Price $15.00 Regular Price $20.00
- MATTE TOP COAT$10.00
- CUTICLE PUSHER$5.99
- 36 Watts White LED Nail Dryer$120.00
- LED Nail Dryer V10-BLACKSpecial Price $59.00 Regular Price $99.00
- JOYA MIA 100% Diamond Nail Drill Bits JMDB-2Special Price $15.00 Regular Price $20.00
- ZooZ Magic Gel Polish RemoverSpecial Price $10.00 Regular Price $20.00